Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

The disturbing apparition pictured here haunting our front yard is Sarah in her Halloween costume as the Puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's. She was very excited about this idea, which required ordering a full black body suit. Mom ordered it for us using her Amazon Prime account to get free two-day shipping to get it here in time for trick or treating. Sarah asked me to get her up before dawn yesterday morning so she could go shopping with me and haunt the grocery store.
To virtually no one's surprise, Sherry dressed as a cat.
I threw together an outfit out of my box of costumes, and I used electrical tape to tape a light onto my staff to provide a beacon for cars, since we were all dressed in black. We were out in the neighborhoods near our house for a couple of hours, and Sarah had a good haul of candy by the time we got back to the house. I'll spend some time today putting away our Halloween decorations for next year.