Sunday, January 31, 2016

Illuminati Confirmed

Here are a few more pictures from our recent snow. We are experiencing a wonderfully warm weather pattern for January here in East Tennessee, but I suspect we'll have some more snow before the daffodils start blooming. My womenfolk are visiting Nashville this weekend. Grams is taking Sarah to a musical production of Roald Dahl's Matilida this afternoon at the Tennessee Center for the Performing Arts.

Sarah and her friends have become aware of the Illuminati, and she now sees evidence of the existence of the Illuminati in every triangle she encounters, so I made this in the snow for her.
As Sarah likes to say, "Illuminati confirmed!"
Since Sherry won't be able to leave until after the show, which begins at 1:00 p.m. central time, they won't be home until this evening, leaving me and the home guard of fierce calicoes to hold down the fort. Sarah's performances of The Little Mermaid, Jr., take place next weekend, which means the gals will be at rehearsals or performances every night until the cast party next Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing the performance, but I will be glad to be relieved of my status as a theater widower.