Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Restaurant Review -- The French Market Creperie and Cafe, Farragut, Tennessee

I recently had lunch at the The French Market Creperie and Cafe at 161 Brooklawn Street, Farragut, Tennessee. We tried to eat at the one on South Gay Street in Knoxville a couple of weeks before that, but the seating was too limited for the crowd so we passed that morning in favor of pizza for breakfast at the Tomato Head. I'm glad I gave the creperie a second chance, though, because it was very good. I ordered the Parisian Style Ham and Cheese crepe from the savory portion of the menu, and it was served promptly and was good and hot when the server brought it to my table. The interior is decorated with French memorabilia, and the menu has a lot of variety, including baguette and croissant sandwiches. I just ordered the crepe and water, so with a tip I spent around $10.00.