Monday, July 3, 2017

More Snapshots from the Beach

Lest I leave the impression that we didn't get to spend any time on the beach due to the weather, I will post some pictures taken on the sunny days we had. The last two days were sunny, but the surf was to high to allow swimming.
Sarah poses with my beachcomber hat. I had a hat like this for years during my Louisville Lake days, but it fell apart due to wear and exposure to the elements. I finally found a place where I can order them for about five dollars each, so I bought five. I get a lot of compliments on it at the beach.
The brothers Ferrelli contemplate the surf.
We spent a lot of time, as usual, hanging out on the patio at Mom and Laura and Leslie's condo. Sherry poses for a selfie with Joey and Abby.
Sherry takes pictures of the kids in front of this purple wall in Seaside every year she can.